Is a 6th Dan Black Belt WSKF. Is a 3rd Dan FKV [Federation Venezolana de Karate].
Sensei Francisco commenced karate in 1979. Dojo Francisco Astudillo opened in 1991 and affiliated to WSKF in 1993 with first attendance at the WSKF World Championships Mexico in 1994. Sensei Astudillo served as a member of the AKC evaluation committee for Carabobo State forwarding athletes for trials and National squad selection to the Venezuelan Karate Federation. Until his departure to Ireland in 2016 he served as a Board Member of WSKF Venezuela Association Civil and Foundation Committee and Board Member of Karate Do Association AKC Carabobo Committee.
Appointed Ireland’s National Kata Coach in 2017, He is an Instructor and Founder of WSKF SEDAI.
- Instructor licence WSKF Japan
- Examiner licence WSKF Japan
- Judge licence WSKF Japan.
- Introduction to Coaching (Sport Ireland)
- Child Welfare and Protection Levels 1 & 2
- Garda Vetted
- 14 times WSKF World Championships Champion
- Holder of several Venezuelan National University and Federation Venezolana de Karate titles.
- Holder of numerous Irish National and International champion titles and medals
- Best competitor award at the WSKF World Championships, Tokyo, Japan, 2013.
- Recipient of Sporting Recognition awards conferred by the University of Carabobo, Caracas and San Diego Municipio Venezuela.